This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hans (Support Admin) 2 weeks ago.

social media in footer

• Hello, i’m using theme parallel – so i used a few URL’s in my footer – social media icons. But how can i configurate that the social media links are opening in a new window (target blank)
    thanks for your help

Hello Caroline,

My apologies for the very late reply. It seems I did not receive a notification for your support ticket.

In order to have the links open in a new browser tab or window you need to edit the link code in the footer.

I will be adding this code to all the footer social links and releasing an update of Parallel by tomorrow. So all you will need to do it update the theme.

Hello
    i edit the code in the footer to open in a new windows and that is ok, but it’s about the social media link. there is no possibility to insert code – it’s not working.
    So you told me to make an update, but it’s still not working

Can i change it myself in the code?

Hello Caroline,

Ok, I do not fully understand what you mean by,

but it’s about the social media link. there is no possibility to insert code – it’s not working.

Do you mean you cannot add the links to your social media profiles?

I have released an update for Parallel so you can now update it from within your Admin Dashboard.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.