This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Piotr (Tech Support) 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

• Hi there :)

First of all, I want to say what a brilliant template this is.

I’ve just installed it on my WordPress site, however, I’m having a small issue that I’m hoping you can help out with.

I’m trying to Import the Demo Content as i’d like it to look like the demo (which is why I brought it as the layout is really nice)

Step 3 – Import Demo Content (OPTIONAL)

Make your site look like our live demo; import all demo pages, posts, widgets and theme options. Live demo: http://demo.themely.com/novapress/

However, I keep on getting this issue:

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

I’m getting this on nearly every page I click on?

I thought it maybe because I need to entre my activation key, which I believe is this – 3009a06fceec1b8eebf6e279bb8c1134 however, I dont think it’s activating which maybe why I’m having these issues?

I’m more than happy to give you my login details if you could somehow make this work? when I have the site looking like the demo, I can easily crack on as I do know quite a bit about WordPress, however, this (You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page) issue is really getting me stuck.

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Cheers,
    Chris :)

Hi again,

I seem to have got past this issue, but unfortunately I now seem to be getting the below:

Error: Internal Server Error (500)

If you could let me know how to fix this, what would be great :)

Many thanks,
    Chris

Hello Chris,

Error: Internal Server Error (500) needs checking your PHP logs. You can also enable WP Debug to see what is causing it.

You can send me temporary administrator credentials to your site, but I won’t be able to help you until Internal Server Error is resolved.

You may want to ask your hosting provider for your PHP logs and paste them here.

Cheers,
    Piotrek

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.