Scroll down for video instructions.
There are two methods to install the theme. If the normal installation method (a) is not supported by your web host, you will have to use the alternate option (b).
a. Normal Installation
- Login to WordPress Admin and browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on the Add New Theme (or “Install Themes” tab for older versions) and click Upload.
- Browse your computer to select “Integral.zip” (it’s located in the Theme Files folder in the zip file you downloaded). Click “Install Now” button.
- Once it’s uploaded, click the Activate link.
b. FTP Installation (alternate method)
- Use your FTP software to browse to wp-content/themes folder.
- Extract Integral.zip and upload the integral folder.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Activate link.
IMPORTANT: After activation, you will be presented with several plugins that you have to activate. They are Redux Framework and Contact Form 7. Make sure to install theme or else not all the theme features will be available.
Demo Content Import (optional)
Import the home page demo content in order to make your home page look exactly like the theme demo.
Go to http://support.themely.com/knowledgebase/integral-lite-demo-data/ and follow instructions.