Ok, so we have looked into the issue of not being able to translate the About content and content which appears in other sections which require you select a page from a drop-down.
It does work, and can be done with the String Translation.
I got it working on our development server.
It works with the language switcher as well.
1. Make sure you have created a translated version of the Homepage page. And have selected the One-Page Layout Template for it.
2. Go to WPML > String Translation and click on Translate texts in admin screens » at the bottom.
3. Then scroll down until you see + integral
4. You will see an option services-text with a page ID number in the net box.
5. Select that option then scroll down to the bottom and click Apply
6. Then go to WPML > String Translation and you will see it there as an option. Enter the page ID for the 2nd lauguage you are using.
Let me know if it works for you, we have it working on our end so we can help you debug the issue.
You can do the same with Widgets.
widget_integral_service, widget_integral_feature, etc
Let me know if you have any questions.
- This reply was modified 5 years ago by Hans (Support Admin).