Cannot login

• Hello Peter,

I suggest you reset your admin password by going here http://growinglove.club/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

Enter your admin username or email address and I will send you an email so you can reset your password.

Then you can log into your site.

Activating the theme license does not affect your WordPress installation.

I hope that helps.

Hello,

I cannot use that link above. It asks me to give a username or password. Neither my username nor password worked. They both gave me this: ERROR: Invalid username or email.

Peter

Hello Peter,

Could you try providing one of your email accounts there?

Thanks,
    Piotrek

The kelownavirtualassistant.com website uses [email protected].
    growinglove.club uses [email protected].

Peter

It seems that growinglove.club also uses the [email protected] email. Unfortunately, WP is not able to send email due to the error:

The email could not be sent.
    Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function.

You may want to contact hosting provider to resolve it. You can also try to log into using the [email protected] email address.

Thanks,
    Piotrek

I CAN log into the support website now. I think I was using the wrong password.

However, when I go to growinglove.club/wp-login.php, I cannot login. Please do something so that I can start posting to my blog.

Peter

Hello,

You may want to use [email protected] for your username when logging into the growinglove.club/wp-login.php. Unfortunately, I don’t know password for your user.

There are few ways to recover WordPress password, WordPress CODEX is great place to find out how to do that:
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Resetting_Your_Password

Thank you,
    Piotr

Hello,

I do have the login username & password for growinglove.club written down. So, lack of a password is not the problem.

The problem stems from the fact that I bought two copies of the Integral Pro theme — one for kelownavirtualassistant.com & later one for growinglove.club. When I was trying to set up the growinglove.club website, I clicked on the wrong ZIP file. The theme worked but not totally. I was able to login & publish some blog posts.

However, I wanted all of the features to work just like they did with my first website. So, I went into the themes and added the license number for the theme used by growinglove.club. That’s when things went terribly wrong.

Now I cannot even login.

Help.

Peter

Hello,

I do have the login username & password for growinglove.club written down. So, lack of a password is not the problem.

if you’ll scroll up to my post from Dec. 4 at 10:40 pm, you will see what I did wrong.

Help.

Peter

License activation does not affect WordPress instance. Could you share with me credentials to that site so I can take a look?

Thanks,
    Piotrek

This reply has been marked as private.

Provided username doesn’t exist in this WordPress instance. It is not possible for License Activation system to modify/delete/add users to WordPress installation.

I can see, that user [email protected] is corrected for this site. Could you try typing password associated with that email?

Thank you,
    Piotrek

This reply has been marked as private.

To be honest, I am not sure what is happening there. If you are logged in, you may want to create a second administrator account or change password for the existing ones.

Please remember, that we are only supporting issues and problems related to our themes, not the WordPress core itself.

I’ll be more than happy to help you with our products.

Thank you,
    Piotrek

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.