I'm finally a paying customer! :)

• Hi Hans. Thanks for all your previous help. I’ve just upgraded to Parallel Pro (#1787-4581) (actually, I had integral before but I purchased parallel by mistake :/).
    Anyway, since I was used to Integral, I now am wondering why my website doesn’t show the options on the upper right. Before, I could click “about” and it would scroll me down to the “about portion of the page”. Can you please refresh my memory?

Thanks,
    Chris

http://www.accentreduce.com

Okay, I think I’ve got it working now. By the way, the main reason I chose to purchase was because of your stellar customer service. So, I’ll probably be posting more questions soon. Thank you again!

Hello @cruddell08,

Hope your day is going great. Thanks for using our theme.

I am not sure if I understood you well, but it seems that menu scrolling works just perfect on your site (http://www.accentreduce.com).

Did you get it to work by your own, or I missed something?

Thank you,
    Piotrek

Okay, it’s great to hear that everything works fine for you.

Please contact me if there are any problems.

Cheers,
    Piotrek

Will do!

Hi there I’m having an issue with my mobile site.

1) I don’t know how to make the header another color. Can I make it transparent like on the main site?
    2) My font sizes are all messed up. Please compare the font sizes on the “welcome” front page between the desktop and mobile versions.

Thanks!!
    Chris
    http://www.accentreduce.com

I’d to put the above question on hold. I have a different question. It would appear that all the section titles need to be the same color because that what it seems like in the Typography section. However, My “about me” title color is different than the others. How do I change each section’s title color individually?

Thanks
    Chris

No!!! I reset all by mistake! Now my questions wont be relevant. what the heck, I thought I was just resetting the ‘contact’ section, now all my work is lost

Okay Okay. I’m not actually bombarding you with questions. As of now this thread only has one question: how do I get rid of all that text in the ‘contact’ section?

Hello @cruddell08,

Sorry for the delay with the answers. You should be able to edit content of the Contact section by editing page associated with this section.

I hope that above is useful to you.

Thanks,
    Piotrek

Hello,

On solution for getting rid of ALL the text in the contact section would be to delete any title, subtitle or drop-down section settings.

You wll then be just left with the contact form, if you still have the Contact Form shortcode entered in its respective field.

Let me know if that works.

Thank you both for your answers. Hans, about what you just said, I still can’t get the text to go away. I think that is so weird. For a moment, I added my photo in the “content” and the text went away, but that can’t be my permanent solution since I don’t want any content in the “contact” section. Could you please specify more on how to get rid of the text?

Thanks
    Chris

Currently you’ll see that I’ve gotten rid of the text, but is there any way to narrow the gap between my subtitle text and the contact form?

Hello,

Yes you can use the following CSS code in the Custom CSS field of Parallel Options > Custom Code.

.contact .margin-bottom-50 {display:none;}

Okay thanks. Earlier, I was wondering about my tagline in the Welcome section. There is no place to enter font style and color, so I tried to do my own html. I entered this (minus the quotes, if they show)

“<font face = “Arbutus Slab” size = “4”><div style=”letter-spacing: -2px;”> <p style=”color:#31ddb7″;>I put my text here</p></div><letter-spacing=”5″.</font><br />”

When I did this, the text on the whole site became super big. Why can’t I edit the tagline the same why as other text?

Thanks
    Chris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.