Theme license

• Your email told me how to activate my theme license. It says to visit “APPEARANCE > THEME LICENSE and activate your license key in order to get automatic update notifications.” However, When I click on appearance, there are seven options but “Theme license” is NOT one of them.

So, how do I activate the Pro version of Integral?

Peter Enns

Hello Peter,

Hope your day is going great. Are you upgrading your Integral Lite theme, or using brand new Integral Pro install?

If you are upgrading from Lite version, please follow our documentation article before activating license.

However, if you have problems with brand new install of Integral Pro, please share with me (temporary) credentials to your site, so I can see what’s going on there.

Thanks,
    Piotrek

Hello Piotrek,

I’m upgrading my Integral Lite Theme. As I said, I was told to visit “APPEARANCE > THEME LICENSE and activate your license key in order to get automatic update notifications.”

Those instructions are out of date — “Theme license” is not there.

So, how do I upload & activate my license key?

Peter

Hey Peter,

Could you please follow our article, and then try pasting your license code?

Let me know if there are still any problems, I would love to offer further help.

Thanks,
    Piotrek

Hello Piotrek,

For point #1, after I click on themes I just get to a page with images of various themes on it. I cannot see Install Themes. That’s probably because the theme has been installed already.

All I want from you right now is to tell me how to activate my license key. With your instructions I cannot even finish point #1.

Help. The clock is ticking. I have a client waiting for me.

Peter

There is a short video guide included in that article. Could you take a look at it, it seems that it should resolve your issue.

Let me know if there are still any problems.

Cheers,
    Piotrek

Hello Piotrek,

Using the video, I was able to get things set up without entering my activation code. Thank you.

The video seemed a bit out of date. I had to make some educated guesses. But, they worked.

Peter

Glad to hear that it worked! Activation code is needed for theme updates only.

Thanks for letting us know about the outdated docs, really appreciate.

Thanks,
    Piotrek

Hello @Peter7

Yes as Piotr mentioned the license is for UPDATES only. It is not for upgrading your theme.

If you are upgrading from Lite to Pro, you still have to install the Pro theme and activate it.

Only then can you enter the license key for future updates.

Hope that clears up any confusion 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.