Title on Mobile Device, Font Size, Logo not showing

• Hi Hans,

I had 3 questions:

1) TITLE ON MOBILE DEVICE: I used the “Work” tab under the slider, but the Title is not responsive on Mobile devices. The Title is compressed and the words are overlapping. I saw that someone else had this issue a few years ago. Has this been resolved without me having to write any CSS? I am not strong at Code. 🙂

2) LOGO NOT SHOWING: At the top left of the page the Logo that I uploaded does not appear when I make my site live. I see the logo in the layout on the backend, but it does not show up on the live page. I’m not sure what I did wrong. First, the Integral logo stayed there, now my name appears, but not the logo. It does seem that there is some image there, because I see a small blue box next to my name on the top left. Any ideas on how to get the logo to show on the live page?

3) FONT SIZE: I used the same font style and size for the Subtitle sections in the “Work” and “About” designs. It is Montserrat Bold 700, Font Size 16 and Line Height 27. However, in the “About” section the information I typed in the Subtitle appears to be bigger and the paragraph will only show up as Centered. I want the font style and size to be the same for both of these sections. In the “General Settings” -> “Typography” everything is all the same information for each section. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Don

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Don,

Apologies for the delay.

Glad to hear you figured it out, let us know if you have any other questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.