Setting up the Homepage
We first need to create a page and set it as the homepage.
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Enter any title you want (ie: Home or Homepage)
- Under Page Attributes > Template. Select One-page Template (Home).
- Save Changes. You do not need to add any content here.
Once you have created a page that you would like to use as your homepage, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Reading.
- Choose “A static page” option for Front page displays.
- Next to both Front Page, select the page you created to be used as the homepage.
- Save Changes.